Server issues (October 10th 2016)?

Can’t play PvP at all. Times out/can’t connect to server and everything counts as a loss.

Showing 40%+ packet loss AT the destination IP. 208.66.193.96

Treasure Maps work but with about 10 times the usual loading times. Mitigated by them taking longer to finish than PVP but still not great…

Didn’t even try PVP after I saw all this.

Having all of these same issues.

UPDATE: I did lose the gold - I lost 80K as of this last login, and the tasks did not complete.

That’s interesting. I contributed, had the “failed to connect” then I lost the gold, but I haven’t been able to go back into the guild page to see if it actually did count toward the task. I don’t want this to sound like I’m begging for hand-outs but I’m sure more people are experiencing the loss of gold but not task advancement - maybe a refund after they fix the issue would be nice.

1 Like

I’m getting all sorts of server lag, and other errors too - just had to restart the app when I tried to level up a troop. The troop had been successfully leveled, once I got back in.

Guess it’s a good thing I have work this afternoon then game night tonight (I’m playing Werewolf, the White Wolf variety, for the first time!), so hopefully our wonderful devs have the issues sorted by tomorrow :sunglasses:

Lot’s of lag, lots of errors.

Right now, I can’t ascend troops, it’s giving me a “fusing” error when it tries to combine the troops.

Breaking news! …at gems of war hq right now…:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Have had numerous losses that were actually victories where it gets stuck on victory screen and refuses to go further. So frustrating. Counting the wins on my stats but on battle log showing as losses and getting minus points instead of the plus I should have. Game is unplayable just now, has happened 3x running.

Getting lots of “request time out” errors that freeze the game and "service currently unavailable"s as well.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Win then it froze making a lost battle and no rewards. I’m on steam and the slow rendering clicking on things to fight or collect is head aching! Also the darn retry to connect to server messages are crazy lot’s today. Wish they can figure out the cause and fix it soon. Half my guild was on trying to donate and had to leave game completely because of these issues. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes it is the server, countless players encountering errors

Yes I am in a guild, I am the GM for Realm of the Undead

The terrorist terrorized GOW

:smiling_imp::imp:

Same issue with everyone. Prob servers being ddos’d just give em time to get to work and fix it.

the whole global chat reports the same problem on Mobile/PC AND Console!

First i thought it was my phone cause i was on data conn, but seems like steam is doing the same

+1 from me
Constant timeouts make the game unplayable for me today.

Unplayable. Queueing for PvP takes several minutes, and then your win often doesn’t get credited due to “Request timed out”.

Some of my guildmates contributed gold that never made it to the guild (but that disappeared from their coffers and is showing up on their weekly roster stats). @Sirrian, any idea if this will fix itself when the servers calm down or should I direct them to open support tickets? Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Issue still ongoing as of 17.45 GMT. Multiple lost connection errors; not in guild errors; freezes/request timeouts at PvP victory screen, etc.