Server issues (November 17, 2016)

I did send in a support ticket. No response yet. The issue is ongoing.

as a reminder devs are in Australia - so they are just getting to work now…

i know that when i was maxing my router capacity, i get a lot of dropped packets for GOW. it acts just like you are describing. since i do a lot of tech support professionally, i would want to rule out your network first.

turn off your modem, turn off your router, turn off your computer, turn on the modem wait for it to total reconnect to your internet provider, then turn on your router, wait for it to total sync and boot with your modem, then turn your computer on and check.

check and see if your HSI (high speed internet) provider has had any problems. alt tab out of the game when you are getting the reconnect and do a simple test… if you are on a windows machine - in the run type CMD. (not sure how to get this command in mac sorry) this opens a command prompt (if your interested - it looks like dos) in the black box type ping -t 4.2.2.2 if you are losing a lot of pings you your HSI provider is having issues. to stop the test you do a ctrl-c and get a summery of how much is losing, fastest, slowest, and average ping rates. you can close the black box.

1 Like

I sent you a response to your support ticket on Friday evening. Can you check your Junk folder on your email account in case my response has been sent there? (This is known to happen occassionally)