Server Issues 20/08

We’re currently aware that the servers are experiencing issues. We’re currently looking into them and will provide an update when we have more information.

We suspect that a Moa has gotten loose… so I’m going to go see if I can wrangle it. puts on :cowboy_hat_face:

Update: The issues should be resolved now.

22 Likes

First!

And thank you for the post.

Good luck getting this sorted out. :+1:

Feed the hamster!

2 Likes

its not a moa,its just the office hamster died :frowning:

Here in Australia we don’t use Hamsters, we use Drop Bears to run the wheels of the servers.

3 Likes

DON’T USE HAMSTERS! Use Ubastets!

1 Like

Hamsters are illegal in Australia, the authorities finally caught up with him.

1 Like

Update: The issues should be resolved now.

2 Likes

So, I just Googled Drop Bear (hoax)… I don’t like Koalas anymore.

2 Likes

If i visit Australia and people don’t try to fool me with this Drop Bear stuff or if i don’t see a typical “aussie barbie” like:

I’ll demand my money back. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Ozball Just call me when you guys de-extinct the Thylacine. I’m a huge fan of the little guys!

1 Like

If you like little guys and things from Tasmania, you might enjoy these :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I prefer their Tasmanian Tiger counterparts! :slight_smile:

Besides, Tasmanian Devils have a bad temper and they eat the young that don’t make it to the teet. I guess you can say they Recycle?

1 Like

If you are tired of cat and dogs try a tasmanian devil for a change. :grin:

1 Like

Could this server issue cause issues with recovering your account or linking your account to another device. TIA

Hey ladydocs, it shouldn’t have but I believe I’m a bit late to reply here as I think we already got your account back, happy gemming :slight_smile: