Server Error (May 9th)

Still stuck on the Loading Hero screen…

Same here, hope it gets back in time to purchase more glory packs with Valor before it changes to te new troop that i won’t need a lot… :anguished:

Nooo!
I need my Gems Fix!
Same problem here, stays on the Loading Hero log in.

If you are on mobile try turning off wifi. I’m cruising on cell phone data

1 Like

Steam user here- I’ve tried restarting Steam just in case, still a no-go.

Thanks!
I can’t log via Steam or wifi iOS.
But, by using my phone to hotspot to the iPad, I got in :laughing:

1 Like

Hi guys,
I can connect the server only with android, while on pc (win 7 x64) I’m stuck on “Loading hero”…

No problems here.

It’s working for us fine in the office, and all the servers indicate that they’re working fine.

That’s… strange. I couldn’t log in either using Steam (Win Vista) or Android phone, but when I turned WiFi on the phone off it connected without any trouble (using cellular internet access) :astonished:. I don’t get it really, but turns out it’s worth trying different things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally !!! it’s works

It’s working for me again. Both laptop and cell phone…

Yay!
Working on the PC via Steam again :slight_smile:

As weird as it can sounds after following what @GemsCollector pointed i was able to login into Android and after that on PC, maybe the serves just got stable at the same time, but at least everything seems to be fine now.

yeah - preview for 2.0 PLZZZZ!!!

Preview is coming this week :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Sirrian! You guys have provided awesome support and an excellent game. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

I closed the game after getting a “connection lost” message and now I am stuck on the “Loading hero” screen.
Is anyone else having problems?

Not any more, for a couple of hours. In my case, as much as I was surprised, this helped:

After that first login everything is working just fine - both Steam and Android through WiFi. Maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe not - I don’t know and I’m not that interested tbh…

I finnally got in yay. Got the weekly troop and n0ow i just gotta grind my maps and such for the remaining week.