Sentinels in Underspire

I have found 6 out of the 9 Sentinels by just playing the free torches each week. Starting to wonder if the last three might be in the later rooms? I never get past the 3rd boss, do I need to start buying torches. Thoughts? I am missing Daemonic, Draconic, and Undead

Thanks

I think you mean 3 out 6 sentinels. Also congrats on 3. You are very lucky. I’ve only got 1 and I complete the entire US every week.

1 Like

Dang I guess I am lucky. So when I search for sentinel it gives me 9 troops. I guess 3 of them must be from somewhere else. Sorry, this game can be confusing some times.

I’ve got 3 of the same. Absolute horse shit the divs ( sorry devs ) should hang their heads in shame. I’m not bitter honest :joy:

1 Like

But does anyone think that you need to go further into the other boss rooms in order to receive the last three? Just wasn’t sure if that was stated anywhere when they released it.

It seems like they all can randomly spawn in all 6 zones. You should eventually be able to find them all using free torches, assuming the sun holds out that long.

3 Likes

The sun? It’s a cold winter over here! And my car won’t start! Where did I leave my wallet? Stupid clouds!:rofl:

2 Likes

The sentinel are randomly dropped according to data sourced by this community, so going further should not make any difference. But having said that the data they pooled was not specific to the how far into the underspire they had ventured, so its not impossible that going further would help, but would be out of character of the devs to have different reward tables for each stage of the Underspire. Oh and congrats on 3 sentinels i clear the bosses every week and dont have any, the drop rates for each chest is only at 1.5% so congrats. :blush:

2 Likes

All rarity rooms besides legendary and mythic have been determined to have about a 1.5% drop rate based on the data @NerdieBirdie has gathered. I think legendary rooms were trending towards 3.0% and mythic rooms were trending towards 5.0%, but I think we need more data.

I have only gotten 5 legendary rooms and 3 mythic ones since the release of Underspire on NS, so I can see why it’s harder to get enough data points on the rarer rooms to justify those drop rates.

3 Likes

Yes The legendary and mythic rooms appeared to be higher drop rates earlier in the data pool, due to there frequency or lake of. But as more data was acquired it evened back out to 1.5%. Also I guess people would be more likely to post there results if they had a more positive find, i’m not saying people are more likely to gloat on this forum… But thats what the data said🤐

2 Likes

Exactly right. I expect L/M sentinel rates to continue to drop as more data comes in.

Currently L rates are at 2.8% and M rates are at 5.3%. It’s not clear yet whether these rates are actually higher than the other rarities due to more data being needed.

This is likely true as well, meaning the sentinel rates for all rarities may actually be slightly lower :grimacing:

2 Likes

Worth noting, the drop rate in Epic rooms was abnormally low, and that’s just from people reporting. I could only imagine the % being even lower then reported.

2 Likes