Sentinels drop rate stupidly low

It’s very frustrating, I can’t understand why this game is getting frustrating features after each update

1 Like

I have 4 uniques free to play not even doing all my free torches right now due to gems being lower than im comfortable with n dont see the point of going to the 3rd boss. Guess im lucky

Every week since November I spend 1050 diamonds (10 torches daily) + buy lanterns weekly. Still no one Sentinel :laughing:

2 Likes

With these very low chances some of us is doomed from the let go. :grimacing:

I figure Sentinels are like the new Hoard Mimic, except these ones cost gems to actively chase. I still haven’t seen a single drop.

2 Likes

Having now gotten all 6 sentinels, I’ve noticed a pattern that may or may not be true for everyone. I noticed that I got each of the sentinels from a different rarity room.

Draconic - Common room
Undead - Rare room
Monstrous - Ultra-Rare room
Daemonic - Epic room
Elemental - Legendary room
Giant - Mythic room

Also, the particular room doesn’t seem to have an effect. I got an Elemental from both a Diseased Riches room and a Webbed Riches room.

If someone else can confirm this pattern, it may serve to help people conserve torches for the rooms they really want.

IMPORTANT EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST, OTHERS HAVE IDENTIFIED SENTINELS BEING DROPPED OUTSIDE OF THIS POST’S PREDICTIONS.

3 Likes

giant from common room

Still none. Every Sentinel room every week cleared …

2 Likes

You are super lucky. Congratulations on getting all 6 sentinels!

Drat. It worked so perfectly for me that I thought it would be a real pattern.

1 Like

Congrats, the first one and only one, I would bet on it.