Sentinel unlock?

hi, can someone link me to how the sentinels unlock please. i know dead ends in underspire but thats all i know. thank you

If you find and battle a “soldier” card - green/rare in the picture - your reward could be a torch or something less useful …or maybe a SENTINEL !
The rarity of the “soldier” does not define the value of the reward.

thank you, i made the post when i was half asleep and should have specified, during the battle you have shown, does the sentinel need to appear in the battle for a chance to get the troop?

Hmm…I think all the battles feature a sentinel but you will not necessarily get one as a reward, and if you do get lucky it may not be the one featured in the fight !

I have completed every Underspire since October 2023 and have 4 original Sentinels and 2 duplicates. They are extremely rare !

I’ve completed everything as well and still got none. Talking about rare. :pensive:

4 Likes

Community theory is that the sentinels drop about 3% of the time, but which one you get is decided randomly (not unlike crafting those Dragonite Eggs).

I have had 2 of the same sentinel. Ridiculous, stupid addition to the game, don’t hold your breath for the devs to fix it though we are all having so much “fun” with the rng elements

2 Likes

Devs next year: we had so much fun with the sentinels we are adding 6 more

6 Likes