See you all in 2023

I wish you all personally a merry Christmas and happy new year.
But as members of the staff not so much.

I am certainly not satisfied with you again releasing something untested or half done, a release that AGAIN causes us players to be unhappy and ask ourselves how many players we will lose this time.
The new thing with this release is not a bugged game play, but something worse; you release a troop, which looks like causes a ban, if they have used Kris Krinkle a lot.
So people are unable to play, which means they cant spend money on the game either - which is the only thing you care about.
Seriously, this need to be resolved FAST. And the 100 gems in compensation is an insult. The bans causes players to lose tons of ressources and also affect the guild these banned players are in.

6 Likes

It’s bad.

Developers from the game - errors with bans in the dance

I was hoping to be un-banned before 2023. How are the chances?

50-50. Either they will or they won’t.

At least for Switch, yes.

Krinklegate, on the other hand…

can we at least change the title of this official post to:
See you all in 2023…(at least the ones who didn’t rage quit from banning)

3 Likes

Is anyone else’s guild absolutely bleeding players after all of this?

My guild is down to 24 at this point with people just done with the ridiculousness and calling it quits. Now I’m not sure we’re even viable to get events finished out.

This mess has cost a lot of loss. I’m sure it’s the same all around. I like playing this game a lot but not solo. It’s hard for guilds to have 30 active players, this was the case before this, and now after this it’s just… how can I put it? For me it feels I’m along for the ride until things get shut down and I gotta look for another place to be in. Hopefully the guild I’m in stays afloat. :man_shrugging:t4: