Season of Sands Begins

I’ve been told the Goal requirements are being looked at for Season 3.

I know everyone hoped for adjustments during Season 1 or the start of Season 2, so we’re sorry for the wait! But we hear you!

Some goals will remain quite difficult because we have some really hardcore PvP players who we also want to give some lofty goals to, which does mean that there will be goals more midcore and casual players will be less likely to complete. But the idea is everyone should be able to get some Goal Rewards if they play PvP, it’s just there’s something for everyone including those really hardcore PvPers who ie. finished the PvP Season Pass in 2 weeks :smiling_face_with_tear: (I can’t relate)

Re: Alliance Ranks, the Victory Points wil continue resetting at the start of every season, however we have made one adjustment with more still under consideration:

1. Alliance chat can be typed into at rank Legionary V (Was Centurion V previously).
    Taken from a post I have in my drafts to address some PvP feedback:
  • Note: The Alliance chat was originally intended that only the most active, highest ranked members can type into it so they can use it to organise the alliance regarding which Citadels to target and provide help to lower ranking members for example.
    • I’ve seen feedback that everyone wants to be able to type into the Alliance chat and have passed that on - if you have any further/different feedback about how you want to use the Alliance chat or who you want to have access, please let us know!
    • We are also aware that due to the unbalanced Alliance membership that the original intent for the Alliance chat makes less sense currently and that something needs to be addressed further in regards to this.
4 Likes