Screen is super bouncy and shakes

this screen shake after i use any troop or after explosions is getting out of hand, 7.3 update made it worse. Now I am not the only one that noticed this as a problem either, its real hard on the eyes and i get very frustrated to say the least. I see it as trying to get younger generations 18-30 years old players more excited in game play and devs are jeopardizing the play of players much older b/c most of the player base is over 35 yrs old and some as high as 80 yrs old. A lot with eye problems and other disabilities. And this new update is sending players away even pass updates have since 7.0 update. The community of gow have constantly complain of card problems and devs made some changes to compensate them. I dont understand why in settings in the game why devs can not add a button so we can set the game so we dont see the bouncy shaky screens. Most of the players that I talked with feel this bouncing of a 3 match game (64 colored gems board) is really ridiculous and annoying, So, please Devs please address this problem

1 Like

I have noticed this more on mobile. Maybe just thinking outside a box. A option for battle shake to toggle it on or off. Just my 2 cents. When you get lots of skulls I almost thing the whole board might slide left or right out of picture of screen.

2 Likes

This is my biggest request for a fix/change over everything, including the long list of what’s wrong with PvP right now.

Screen shake is utterly hideous to some but also sends others pale; for me it sends my eyes into rapid-fire blinking spasms with and after effect of slight wooziness. Playing games and getting motion sick is a thing, we’ve know this making games for decades… but it’s usually FPS/TPS stuff not static puzzlers :wink: A check box to disable this is probably long overdue. Pretty, pretty please. And if pure honesty is allowed, no offence intended, but it has to be only of the jankiest and least consistent between platforms screen shakes I’ve ever had to endure :frowning:

2 Likes