Schedule Overload

No, not Assonance.

Guild of Gra.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’ve been in pretty casual guilds since I started playing many years ago, and just recently switched to a high level guild. Went from like bracket 30 to bracket 3 or 4. Have only had one GW so far in the new guild, this week will be 2nd, but that first one was a wake up lol. I used to be able to smash through all 5 battles every day with silly themed teams (that still had synergy and met color requirements), but now I think I’ll have to completely change my approach of I want to win more consistently. Thankfully this guild still makes GW optional, so it’s no big deal.

If you want some cheese to speed up GW, Use Wand of Stars, 2x Boss dragons for whichever color of the day, empowered troop for color of the day, and Elementalist class. Beats any team no matter how high level they are, or which defense they use in 1 or 2 casts from the dragons in less than 10 turns. Also scores more points than most meta teams out there. Only way you’re losing is because of absolutely terrible gem RNG.

3 Likes