[Sarcastic suggestion... maybe?] Free rewards

It’s gnome weekend again. Players are pushing it. Running explore 1 on repeat for hours. Taking time off from work, skipping school or getting “sick” in some cases, so they can instead spend their day on an infinite production line, that is, most likely, less enjoyable than the things, they would get paid for in the outside world, let alone things, they would pay for themselves.
Because the rewards are much higher than at any other point.

On days like this, I seriously wonder, if the game would not be better, if we could just cheat or pick up all rewards we want. That way, we would not have to worry about playing certain modes or styles.
We would not require to be “rewarded” anymore and could rediscover the lost concept of “fun”.

Playing what you like, when you like… Don’t you folks miss that too?

I am aware, with a company, that makes its money through selling ingame advantages, there’s absolutely no chance, this will ever happen.

1 Like

The idea behind Vault weekends is that you get extra rewards for what you would be doing anyway - but obviously this can’t extend through all game events as it would mess up the balancing having 4 gnomes show up.

If you farm vault weekends, but are getting tired of grinding and don’t want to miss out on the rewards, there’s autoplay.

1 Like

I’m working the whole weekend so there is that. I did a hand full of gaps 2 and that’s it. My work days are 12 hours. I have no issue with folks spending their time in Gaps if that’s what they enjoy doing. I can’t speak to what another person finds enjoyable. I can only speak to what I find enjoyable. I play the modes I like and skip the ones o don’t like. The Devs are not tasked with only pleasing me so if they come up with modes I do not like I skip them. So I say happy vault key hunting if that gives you joy. :sunglasses: