Sapphire and Steel

It used to be my favorite explore to farm. So yes I’ve known that scenario hundreds of times. Lol
(Will of Nysha always made the match longer than QA)

On the bright side I’ve seen a lot of people setting easy PvP defense teams with Queen Aurora. Thank you to everyone doing that.

3 Likes

Nice people will set QA to their PVP defense this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like we only get 1 arcane thingy from each battle instead of 1-3. I’m no longer surprised by the screw ups at this point, it’s become tradition for world event scoring.

Supposedly the average drop rate is only 1.18 Energies per battle. Drops of 2 and 3 won’t exactly be common.

The system is underdetermined, but we can solve for the expected chances if we make one further assumption: the chance of 2 Energies is two times the chance of 3 Energies. If we assume this to be true, then a 1.18 average rate means a 9% chance of dropping 2 Energies, and a 4.5% chance of dropping 3.

So in this case you’d see 1 Energy 7 out of 8 battles, 2 Energies only 1 out of 11 battles, and 3 Energies just 1 out of 22 battles.

2 Likes

Check your guild’s scores. Has anybody got anything other than 1 yet?

I got 2 for my second fight. It definitely happens.

I got a 2 while reading this thread. I didn’t realize they were that rare so didn’t screenshot it.

EDIT: Used up all my sigils (bought up to tier IV). I only remember seeing one 2 :sob:.

Maybe 3 will drop someday.

1 Like

I can only do this for my own score, since I can’t see how many battles my guildies fought. But I have scored 27 Energies in 25 eligible battles. Since I remember getting one 2, I must have gotten a second one somewhere in the mix also. So 2 out of 25, which is not far off from my wild guess of 1 in 11.

Edit: no 3’s of course, and according to my wild guess I ought to have seen one. So I am below expectation right now.

Ugh, devs, don’t make us do Arena, have you lost your goddamn minds …

1 Like

I did all 6 with a tome weapon…
So basically…
200 (7)

Wait until the end though… What’s better than being strongly encouraged to use one vault key? You’ll see. :japanese_ogre:

I’ve got multiple 2s

I drug DB out of the trunk for my 6 arena matches.

Dear devs,

When are we going to have this crucial kind of information IN GAME (and for free, not for a gem fee, lol)? Or are you just making sure that the number of forum visits is high enough to keep it alive?

4 Likes

after 44 fights i got 155 score (12 shadows so far), so
44 -12 = 32
155 -120 = 35

i have 3 “extra” which means i had 2 the times, or had 2 and 3 points

Just got a 3. So it seems they really exist.

5 Likes

Yeah, I got one too. I think some people just like to complain:

11 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

lol :joy:

I’ve yet to see a 3, but I did get one 2.

Random scoring is still annoying, but I’ll keep my pitchfork in the barn as long as all the reward tiers are still reasonably achievable for up-through Tier IV purchasers.

4 Likes