Sad news day - Relle Has Retired

like the title says Relle has quit the game. A great member of the GoW community. first hawx and now relle. who next

6 Likes

Thats very sad to hear. I really enjoyed his videos.

2 Likes

me too. i used to take note of who to buy from the forge through his videos.

1 Like
4 Likes

nice prediction you called it!

Very sad news. I hope the Gems of War developers and staff realize that your actions can impact players. I hope they fix the continued bugs and empty promises. I really missed Hawx, and now Relle. I do wish them both the best and all the best to the GoW fan base.

2 Likes

How did he get rid of the Ads tab on the left? :thinking: :vulcan_salute:

what ads tab do you speak off??

Between Shrine and Chat
:vulcan_salute:

Only the mobile platforms have ads, I think? The Steam version doesn’t.

5 Likes

oh the camera to watch an ad?
thats mobile only its not on steam

3 Likes

Tx…

…maybe they can take off the Shrine tab from mobile to even it out?
:stuck_out_tongue: :pray: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Yea, this is sad man. I do wanna say it was that damn Dungeon that did it but, it’s not the case. :worried:

1 Like

we need pitty dragonite even 50 per week
no perfect run in 7 days here is 50 dragonite. counter resets on weekly reset

1 Like

or ditch shrine completly… who actually buys it?

3 Likes

It caused more harm to the idea of playing GoW then even Relle may realize. The more things that cause the feeling of why bother, the easier it is to walk away.

At least he is free to play what he likes now.

8 Likes

I used to spend money on the campaign pass every time. Then came kingdom pass for new kingdoms which I hate chasing things daily so after the first one I did not do another. I guess they needed to make more money so they are now doing them for old kingdoms. Then came the troop that is so rare you have to play explore every chance you get or you just have no shot of getting the troop. I gave up! I cannot keep up even with spending money on campaign so I stopped doing that. Then came the random dragons you get from the very rare dragonite. This would be ok if that was the only issue but there is more. You save lots of dragonite and craft a dragon you already own. My goodness! after a couple times of this happening I stopped spending gems on the nonsense. I know folks with 15 of one dragon and they are getting light on gems lol This is a gem sink but its ok because if you run out they will sell you more but even then there is no guarantee of getting the one you are missing. It used to be if you spent money you could keep up but now you cannot no matter what you spend. I have barely played since last wars. I mean not even logging in. shockingly I have not missed the game. I helped my guild win first the last 3 wars on xbox but after I told them that I am slowing my play by alot. I am just going to play the modes i like and not the ones i dont which basically means one week a month. I am not going to log in to get dragonite even. Wars I like and possibly vault perhaps and thats it. Most modes in this game need a lot of attention and if you have the dragonite you should be able to craft what you want or at least maybe make the cost double to craft the thing you want and you get discount if you let the AI choose.

4 Likes