Sacrificial priest teams

Try a Sparky Construct team:

1. Construct in Front (By Default these units are pretty Tank, so any additional armor to them allows them to take a good beating before they can be sacrificed.

For Construct: I would choose anyone that uses Blue Mana (You’ll see why).

• Deep Boarer (R/Blue) ( Low Cost - > Good Default Stats & Used to charge up Cauldron)
  1. Put Sparky (Sparkgrinder) in 2nd (R/Y) → He will DOUBLE the Attack of the Construct and increase armor.

2. Sacrificial Priest (P/Y) - > Use him on Deep Boarer once the construct reaches at least 75-80 attack.This coupled with his 20+ Split Damage will be able to one shot most normal to hard difficulty teams. No more than 4 CASTS are needed from either Sparky or Cauldron.

3. Ranger Hero with Cauldron (G/Brown) ( Huge Life Bonus and Doubles the Deep Boarer’s Attack again)

4. As for the Banner I would use Brown/Yellow or Brown/Any Color

This is all theoretical. I haven’t tried it. Just curious to know if it works in practice.

I find Gorgotha / Great Maw / Priest / Spider fun. Gorg fills everyone up pretty quickly while doing his tank thing. One Maw gets filled you devour something then sac it. Then you’ve got Spider to summon more fodder in place of the Maw. The Maw’s Devour + Sac can be pretty devastating. Definitely not the most effective deck, but it’s fun.

Gorgotha/Maw sounds safe but really slow, as Gorgotha can’t fill Maw at all. Maybe Carnex for a riskier but faster deck?

1 Like

Great Maw
Sacrificial Priest
Sheggra
Mercy

Fill the Maw, let him devour a troop, then sacrifice him. Working well so far.