Sacrificial Priest - Double Souls Event

Or you may have to reboot to have the server download new news?

Awesome! Wasn’t even expecting an event to pop out like that :slight_smile:

This right here. Even though I may not take advantage of every event, I still LOVE that they exist and say “keep doing it!”.

3 Likes

Anointed One
Mercy
Valkyrie
Sac Priest

My normal group but sub priest for sheggra. Not as good, but A1 is normally at 50-60 atk by the end, so the Priest can sac him to kill off the opponent’s last troop.

It won’t work against any armored troops, not to mention gorgotha.

Only thing that gives me problems is Bone Dragon, that freeze on hit sucks

I’ve run that build (with Sheggra, though I put Sheggra above Valkyrie) as my main attack team since before 1.0.9 and yeah, it has no trouble with armored troops. A1 can smash right through physical defenses. The tricky opponents are Bone Dragon, Great Maw (sometimes) and charming troops like Lamia, who can cause some trouble if they hit A1. Also, lack of a targeted nuke makes Rowanne and Paladin less than optimal, but doable. It’s an extremely reliable, moderately fast build (especially with a traited Mercy!).

A little misleading for some players.

2 Likes

Yup, I was gonna point it out too
(Image says *2 souls while description text says *2 glory)

2 Likes

@Koolbiird Congrats on level 1,000! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:grinning: Thank you :grinning:

Ok, i am not the only one with that message 2xglory

New plan: increase the bonus to 2x glory AND 2x souls!

2 Likes

Do I hear 3x? Anyone? Going once, twice…

2 Likes

I find Tuesdays to be the absolute worst days to play. Everybody grinds out to rank 1 on Monday, so the PVP pool has a wide cross section of opponents. On Tuesday the only people PVP’ing are the people that play a lot, so the PVP pool is saturated with high level fully traited teams stacked with Gorgothas, Bone Dragons, and Celestias.

1 Like

2.0 is coming soon. Hopefully that will ease your frustration.

Soon:tm:
:wink:

Well… I tried some variations so far…
I prefer Magic Power instead of Skull Power, cause to many Skull defences around atm…
The following Composition works pretty good for me…
Not very fast, but safe and I had a lot of fun with…
Instead of the Knight could be a fully traited Behemoth
also an interesting choice…:slight_smile:

I use the Sword Banner

• All Troops are fully traited and mythic…

• Mercy feeds the Knight and Valkyrie

• In the meantime some roundhouse kicks (Knight)

• Valkyrie feeds the Knight again and Mercy…

• Near the end the Priest (could) sacrifice the Knight for all the rest health…

Maybe a good choice for someone…
Happy Soul Farming :grinning:
Greets :slight_smile::+1:

time to use my sac goblins. Yes it is exactly like my thunder cat team.

Time to use those Monsters that rarely see play in my usual setups!

G.Maw
Abhorath
Valkyrie
Sac. Priest

using yellow / yellow banner.

Tactic: Nomnom skulls (and enemies), then yellows, then brown.
Activ Maw feeding, juggling the board and sacrifice when a tank is close to death. Most times the tanks simply chew up the enemy teams while gem collecting before they come close to dying/sacrificing.

Alternative playstyle:

Banner Red / Red

Fill Valk → Fire off Aborath → repeat until Maw gets feeding time. Here you can sac the Abhorath pretty qucikly because 20 atk per skill activation quickly becomes a big 100+ nuke.

Have fun Soulfarming! (200 souls per match in normal difficulty btw. Will try out some Warlords IV Maw action now)
EyeOfMars