Runesmith Farming Team

Yes you do.

3 Likes

In the end Iā€™m using my
Mercy
Alchemist
Infernal King
Runesmith (replacing Valkyrie) deck.

It is slightly cripled and doesnā€™t generate souls but you get the additionnal stoneā€¦

Now what do I need the most? Minor traitstones or souls? switching back Valkyrie in.

I liked the idea / intention behind the event, but Runesmith is so underpowered it is simply not challenging us to build a deck with him, but rather a 3 man deck with a poor smiling decoyā€¦

4 Likes

My rune smith team is serpent, priestess, runesmith, soothsayer. The soothsayer boost magic and gains mana, i have a tank in the for of serpent with support from priestess who if need be can also tank, run is support. Mono red banner for reasons but all colours are accounted for. Full traits on the first two and traits on the last will not hurt but soothsayer with his final trait can get you out of the gate fast to start the mana production of serpent to fuel runesmith. The question i have is this; what do you mean 2x stones. I read the card and his traits but it is not mentioned that he has that ability anywhere on his card. Is it a hidden ability and if so do other troops have hidden abilities we do not know about?

2 Likes

Itā€™s an event, itā€™s not an ability.

2 Likes

Omg i did not even know about this. it slipped past my notifications.

1 Like

This is working really well, thanks! Though thank goodness for VIP 3. And hero-only defense teams.

2 Likes

Finally figured something reliable using both Valkyrie and Runesmith :
Blighted Land banner
Valkyrie
Giant Spider
Infernal King
Runesmith

Effective against almost anything but Dragon Boneā€™s third trait.

Loosing Valkyrie cripples the deck quite a lot, especially as youā€™ll have a spider swarm instead (very low damage).
Thatā€™s where Runesmith can find his only use in that deck, boosting the spider swarmsā€¦
You can swap the place of Giant Spider and Valkyrie but thatā€™s risky, as Valkyrie wonā€™t power anyone anymore and no one will be able to power up your Infernal Kingā€¦

1 Like

well currently I slapped this together figured i could at least keep things tanky, and lots of hitting power if it gets rolling. Have won several matches with no losses so far.

Abyssal banner

luther +12 attack
brian the lucky +9 random stat
hero anvil of might +12 attack and armor
runesmith +8 attack and armor + red gem bonus

and dear lord if brian gets a couple of magic hits, lol,

1 Like

Welllll I guess it had to happenā€¦I want Lava Arcanes and just now pop 2*Lava so now no matter what I am happy lol.

3 Likes

I wish that would happen to me!

Mind if I rub your hairy back for luck?

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, but Iā€™ve been really successful with the following:

Tyri
Giant Spider
Green Seer
Runesmith (full traits)

The main disadvantage is the lack of a soul generator. On the other hand, itā€™s great at generating maps (chains and Tyri). Once the special event ends, I might replace the runesmith with a hero as a necromancer (full traits) for souls, with a weapon like the anvil of might or something else which raises attack.

You could but I have to warn ya I am nearly lv 600 and still no Sheggs so donā€™t often feel lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. Thatā€™s horrible luck mate.

You can rub my back if you want :wink:

1 Like

@choke rubs back (while stealing wallet to buy Sheggs) wow so luckyā€¦

1 Like

There may or may not be too many back-rubs flying around in this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do I detect someone feeling left outā€¦awww come ere :smiley: haha

2 Likes

Keeper of Souls**
Valk***
Runesmith*
Giant Spider**

Vampire Banner

I just focus on getting Valk started. I empty Runesmith only if I donā€™t have any valid moves with gems I need.
Pretty quick kills, 3-4 minutes each. I only invade traitstones I need.

1 Like

@Krimlin The event has ended though ^^ā€™

1 Like

I was still getting double traitstones after the daily rewards