With the new kingdom power leveling system, many of us received partial credit for kingdom upgrades and ended up with points that are not a round multiple of 5 but end in 2 or 8. After playing for awhile I have seen multiples of 5 kingdom points awarded in underspire and events but I have yet to see anything under 5 points which means all of the kingdoms I have that got adjusted by the upgrade to end in 2 or 8 points will never be even. I completely understand why the devs wanted to pro-rate the kingdom levels but couldn’t these be rounded to the nearest multiple of 5? Or will there be some future way to earn 1-5 points through play to even these out so that we don’t keep ending up with 998 points in a kingdom?
1 Like
Pretty sure other than coming up in the beta it was shared someeewwhhhere around about this. At the moment the values are not changing and I’ve mentioned this to the team before
But considered lower priority over other QOLs
Thanks for the response and letting me know it has at least been mentioned to them. Maybe one day it will get added or at least some way to round these out.
2 Likes