Rope dart needs to return

I know rope dart was in soulforge just last May 3rd but this weapon needs to to be placed in other places too like sales flash or in shop. New players coming into game or returning players would like to get rope dart but can’t b/c of its rare appearances .

Last Pridelands week was in the current campaign (November 2021).
Kingdom is not part of Campaign 8 or week after.
It will be quite some time for it to appear again.

2 Likes

Good luck with that. I started playing Dec 19 and waited 18 months for Rope Dart to reappear despite many frequent pleas from the players. I hope you don’t have to wait as long but I would not hold my breath hoping the devs will respond

3 Likes

Rope Dart was in the Soulforge during the week of November 1st, 2021. Sorry you missed it!

1 Like

it is what it is… i am missing a crap load of weapons. just keep checking the forge every monday

Every weapon. And mythic. Returns atlesst once a year in the soul forge.

So take a breath. Play the game as it’s a long game.
And check weekly.

Please don’t provide false information. Even for Rope Dart you’re not correct if you check historic data.

This is the historic data for Rope Dart in the Soulforge:
Mon, Nov 01, 2021 / Mon, May 03, 2021 / Mon, Dec 09, 2019

This is the historic data for Doomed Blade in the Soulforge:
Mon, Aug 23, 2021 / Mon, Nov 09, 2020 / Mon, Sep 16, 2019

This is the historic data for Cat’s Paw in the Soulforge:
Mon, Nov 01, 2021 / Mon, May 03, 2021 / Mon, Dec 09, 2019

I randomly chose Doomed Blade & Cat’s Paw to prove my point, I’m sure there’s several more. Unless taransworld or other sources aren’t updated/maintained properly the “at least once a year” just isn’t true for all weapons. It may be roughly once a year until a return but it isn’t at all guaranteed. Also only because it was like that in the past doesn’t mean it’ll be like that in the future.

6 Likes

sorry i forgot about the nov 2021 date but i have rope dart but asking for the many new players or returning players as a guild leader i am concerned on weapons such as rope dart. I just care too much at times I guess…

Rope Dart can be in a weapons flash offer. But if one is missing many, many weapons, it could be a minute before it is seen.

~SG