Rocky Horror

Originally published at: Rocky Horror – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Servant of the Dao The Servant of the Dao will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: Regent Khalif Regent Khalif will be available exclusively in Event…

1 Like
  • Khatib Tahir: 2 Loyalty
  • Wazir: 3 Loyalty
  • Regent Khalif: 5 Loyalty
  • Servant of the Dao: 5 Loyalty
  • Leonis Tower: 6 Loyalty
  • Dao: 8 Loyalty

Fixed the scoring order.

tenor (14)

Let the new (probably) untested troop that is only available to the AI and not the player (currently), go live without causing crashes.

1 Like

Looks like there is the Leonis Tower that’s been on Taran’s for awhile without a drop date. I wonder if after this Leonis Tower is going to be added to the Tower Defense events as a regular tower troop?

I’m trying to get Regent Khalif here…? I guess just blue orb him.

4 Likes

Here are the images to help you this week:

Details:

Update : Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 2 (~72 battles)

Reward Amounts:

Battles:

8 Likes

So basicaly strategy for this event is:
Avoid Khatib Tahir at all costs…

Everything else you will have to clear at one point. No matter what you pick 1st…

1 Like

No crashes so far but the actual troop isn’t there in every other fight :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

In my 4 “Leonis Tower” battles, I only saw the Leonis Tower once.

Wonder what went wrong there.

Seems nothing gets tested properly anymore. Leonis Tower…Lycanthropy…the new triangle shape explosion. You would think with more money coming in than ever before things would get better. Hire more testers etc. It feels like there were less bugs in the early days of the game when they were bringing in only a fraction of the $$$ they do today.

10 Likes

Update:

Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 2 (~72 battles)

1 Like

Completed the “find the mythic” troop Campaign task during the Legendary Rarity World Event battle. :person_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

So this is a fight against Leonis Tower, but where is it?
Another event not tested…

2 Likes

Back here again to check the scoring again … have I already lost points for doing it incorrectly? Probably. Whose fault is it? Sure as hell ain’t mine, as I did not design this mess and I did not decide to provide zero readability on the whole thing!

5 Likes