Riverford rank 50 looking for two or three active players

Hello, I am interested your guild. I am Lv. 646 with all towns maxed at Lv 10 right now. I do play every pvp and get at least all progression rewards, I usually hover around 3k points unless I need trait stones. That comes out to 200-300 trophies a week but lately I have been hovering the mid to low 200โ€™s. I hit about 1k-1.5k seals each week (Depends on the week) and I can donate between 400-500k gold every week but I would do what I can as needed and as real life allows. Basically I want a fun active guild that hits 20k or 40k chests and unlocks most or all rewards each week thatโ€™s fun but knows that life happens and at the end of the day this is just a game.

Thanks for your consideration,
Baba Yega (sig and Invite code)

Hi there.

Thanks for expressing an interest however our Guild is full at the moment. I look to update the Guild at the weekend and move on inactive players in preparation for Tasks being reset Mobday so I will keep you in mind for this weekend. I appreciate you might be in another Guild by then but I will contact you nonetheless. We reached 40K seals and unlocked two bonuses last week.

Regards
Ricky

Hi

Iโ€™ve been recruiting hard and we have a lot more active players in our Guild since 2.1 upgrade. We are now ranked 48 soon to be 47. We have unlocked Purple Blue and Red bonuses this week and currently have 39500 seals.

I could do with players who want to join an active guild and play frequently who can take the Guild to a new level.

I would like players who have maxed out their kingdoms, reach rank 1 in PVP each week, earn their 1500 seals and can donate 250K plus.

If you are interested let me know and a Iโ€™ll try make space for you.

We also have a Facebook page called Gems of War - Riverford where members share troop ideas and suggestions.

Ricky.