Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Ring of Wonder is misleading

Seems to be giving me an extra 200ish souls which is NOT the promised 50%?

I was getting approx 1400 for a Warlord IV battle before.

This is either a mistake or false advertising.

If I’m not mistaken the bonus is off the base values not other bonuses awarded from vip levels or death knight armor.

That seems accurate - unacceptable behaviour imo.

50% should mean 50%. Or at least put some small print in so I don’t feel shafted.

Percents in this game always increase the base amount.

So a 100% bonus doesn’t double the amount of resources you get, but would rather double the amount of base resources that you would get. Having a 250% bonus with an additional 100% bonus would be additive for a ttoal of 350%, not 500%.

The purchase doesn’t specifically state this, but that is how all percents have always worked in this game since the 1st month of release.

5 Likes

While it’s true, it’s a fact that this game labels things extremely misleading sometimes…

I know I made the mistake to push for another VIP level to get a bonus on… I think it was Exp, but I can’t really remember anymore. What happened:
I was VIP 5, had gotten an Exp bonus of 20% from that.
It showed me that VIP 6 would get 30% bonus. I thought “Oh, 30% more wouldn’t be bad”.
Result was that I got only 10% more since it just increased the 20% I already had.

Granted, that was under the old VIP list, where things were more unclear than they are now - I think the new interface shows it better - but it still could be mistaken that way.

I think the purchase SHOULD specifically state this.

The whole package is marketed as a special 28 day offer. It is entirely reasonable to think it might actually be a special new year one off deal instead of what seems a bit like a vaguely shady money grab to me now.

I certainly don’t feel like throwing any more money at this game and I’m vip(stupidlevel)

I think it would be at 100% but since it was super nerfed to 50% I would say it is not. I got it on day one and I saw a small bump in gold but thats about it. go with deathknight armor. it is a permanent boost. the ring is only 28 days…couldlnt even go with a full month :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I don’t think that’s misleading at all.

Now there’s a shock lol. Colour me stunned, frozen and webbed.