@Eika
@Zippity
@Stan
@efh313
@Alumirus

3 Likes

haha :+1::+1::blush:

2 Likes

A teenager who had just gotten her driving permit went the wrong way down a narrow, one-way street in a populated town. She passed right in front of a woman crossing the street with her two small children in tow, but the woman didnā€™t seem to mind. In fact, she blew right by a police officer who was waiting at a trap, but he didnā€™t even give her a second look. What gives?

Could also be brain.

My brain bothering me from time to time with negative uncontrolled thoughts, so it couldnt have been brain for me at leastā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She was walking/running, not in a car.

Wait, was this meant to be a PM situation?

1 Like

Eh, Iā€™m cool with the public reply :slight_smile:

Yesterdayā€™s answer: the letter S

Todays riddle:
Whats 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat, and 2/4 goat?

Correct answers:
@Stan
@Eika
@Zippity
@efh313

2 Likes

For public response:

2 legs sits on 3 legs, eating no legs, 4 legs gets some. What is it?

1 Like

Is that a person, sitting on a stool, eating a fish and table scraps fall to the dog?

4 Likes

Bones to the cat, but close enough. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, cat makes more sense, but the first thing I thought of for ā€˜no legsā€™ was ā€œeating a snakeā€ and who does that?

Also, you should never let your cat eat fish bonesā€¦

2 Likes

@efh313 eregon fan huh?

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen Crocodile Dundeeā€¦ ALL OF THEMā€¦ so I know everything about Australia and they DO eat snakes. :cowboy_hat_face:

As for the cat with the bonesā€¦ if they choke and die its just one less cat in the worldā€¦ :innocent:

Did I mention Iā€™m a dog person? :thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

hahaha

2 Likes

Eā€¦ereā€¦gon??? :astonished: :scream: :crazy_face: :sob: :disappointed_relieved:

All of my riddles have been lovingly plagiarized from the one and only J.R.R. Tolkien. NOT Christopher Paolini! :rage:

Unless you meant Aragon, or Strider, in which caseā€¦ WHY YES! I am a Fan!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are you sure? Well you are probably rightā€¦ I have read the hobbit/LotR and eregon so many times, both of which have riddles in them that it is likely i mixed them up lol

1 Like

Full Disclosure I read the Paolini books too and enjoyed them, but I did feel like he stoleā€¦ ALOTā€¦ of material and got away with it. So, it would not surprise me if he did use one of those same riddles, I remember there were several cringe worthy moments where I said to myselfā€¦ ā€œThatā€™s straight out of Tolkienā€¦ā€

EDIT: Sorry for going OT, Iā€™ll stop now, if somebody really wants to get into Tolkien/Paolini and other Fantasy writers, feel free to open a Thread, I will join you post haste. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol yeah or star wars lol! I just like them in spite of the obvious theveryā€¦ And full disclosure i didnt pay for the audiobools either lol my friend bought them and HATED them hahaha he gave them to me and i actually enjoyed them.

2 Likes