Returning player looking for guild

Hello everyone!
I would like to join a guild that do a lot of legendary tasks,but dont care much about Gw.I can get 500k gold,maybe even more/week.All of my kingdoms are level 10,and all questlines and challenges are completed.I need to catch up with troops,and thats only possible with a super active guild.
Edit:Found a guild,thanks everyone for helping.

1 Like

Reconsidered what you are looking for:
Getting to legendary tasks needs that every member donates 566k gold. So more then what you offer. And thats just to reach leg tasks.
If yoy offer just 500-600k gold a week, why would a guild with 10+ legendary tasks offer a spot to you? They won’t so lower your expectations.
Not trying to be rude, just want to point you in the right direction.

4 Likes

Oh so things changed now,thanks.In my time 500k gold was a lot(1 year ago)and not many people done it.And i heard getting gold is not easy in a maxed guild,because the game thinks surge makes you 10x powerful,and enemies give way less gold,than in a guild that has low level statues(i getting 4500 gold against most 3 trophy enemies atm)Of course i can do way more,but the chance to burn out is way bigger too.Doing 500+ pvp battles every week agaisnt double Famine is not very pleasant with 7600 power.

Well things indeed changed a lot.
For example my average weekly donation is 1m-1.1m gold. I do around 400 trophies on average.
Our guild completes from 10-15 legendary tasks a week. I think you will notice you get a lot more gold now with less effort. I played in the past too so i know from what time you are coming from.

I can offer you this: You can join us on Sunday (we will probably have a spot open). If you are interested we can take this to private msgs?

with 7600 teamscore power you dont need to worry about the gold cap yet, i think you will be offered 1500, 1800 base gold often?

Our guild asks 500k. We all do more, but it isn’t a requirement