Returning Player LF Gold/LT focused Guild (closed)

op

Hey everyone! it’s been quite hard to find a 2M+ gold req Guild by just browsing around since most of them are full atm but I can’t really browse them all and there may be some crazy gold farmers in lower ranks I won’t reach(who knows…)

I’m not a super old veteran player( still need those ET+LTs resources for progress, and honestly I did never get why is it so hard find LTs focused guilds. gold requirements are super low across the board and barely get ETs done for most of them

Anyway

If any of y’all gamers happen to get an open spot and get a good avg of LT’s done every week. I should still be ok up to 5M reqs(if such a thing even exist these days) till I get the hang of everything again. Hit me on Discord at the end.

Other Parts:

Used to cap my seals by tue
Min Tier 2 / 3(depending on the event req) with full participation in every event
All GW battles + minimum defense score + min +IV+ Sentinels

UPDATE: Happened to be found by a quite suitable guild with a spot. Thank you everyone.

i belive tacet has a spot open in dragons peak

They were 30/30 ltic. did he say something about having a fill just for gw week or anything?

he didnt, i just saw isabel ecruiting before GW. might be best reaching out she may make room for you

1 Like

Sadgely they’re really closed atm. ty tho.

1 Like

I can’t quite decide if one of our guilds is a fit for you or not but I’m part of a guild family that has 8 guilds with varying requirements. I like it because you can easily go up or down in requirements if something changes in your life.

At the moment I believe we have openings in Throne of Odin & The Abyss. Throne of Odin seems like it might be a fit for you as it has the highest requirements, which sounded like what you were looking for. Check out our Discord for specifics if you’re still looking:

Hey! been in Odin back in a good while and it used to have a “save gold for festive dumps” behavior which ended up not matching my playstyle. I just prefer to stay in this auto joined guild I got in for now till I find an open spot in a place I know I’ll stay rather than getting into a guild family and move again soon. Thanks for posting tho. the ones I knew there were awesome people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck finding the right fit! :slight_smile:

VG has a spot

did you find a guild?

1 Like