Retry connection multiplied victory points

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Expected: Win ranked battle, get +61 points in winning screen.

What happened: Won ranked match. Got connection issue (only in Gow though), pressed Retry connection. Got error again. Repeated 3-4 times (didn’t count because normally connection works after few tries). Got to the winning screen and got over 200 points. I’m pretty sure I saw 266 on screen but logical number would have been 4x61=244. Anyway it was enough to get me from Hero (3 tier, Gorgotha) to Champion (1 tier) with total 1949 points. I was not thinking did I got all rewards from leveling tiers or some other match rewards multiple times because I was little bit confused.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Not sure if there are simple steps but what I did.

1. Win match (can’t remember what was attack)
  2. Get connection error with Retry connection button
  3. Wait until connection works or get new error.
  4. Repeat until you get to winning screen.
  5. Get too many points and hopefully you are not evil enough to exploit this if you find out how to do it.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Unfortunately no :frowning:

Other information:
This is very much same thing than this thread but because engine has changed and problem isn’t fixed even other thread is from February I decided make new one.

Match was against Nane from ratticlub11 12th of September 2017 approximately at 9:35 am (EDIT GMT+3, because of summer time) so little less than half hour before day changes in Gow (this information is to people checking logs and finding out what happened).

I hope this will not be easily exploitable.

2 Likes