Retiring from Gems of War after 3 years

As you read the title, this may be sad to some of you. I’m announcing my retirement from this game after 3 years of a thrill ride, I had fun while it lasted. I’ve been playing this game since the day it came out on Xbox One (and PS4) and now my energy towards this game is a little burned out, it is now time for me to move on to bigger and better things. Like I said, Gems of War was fun while it lasted, I’ve put so much time put into this game, I’m obviously going to miss this game a lot, I’ll remember this game as one of the best F2P games I’ve played in a while. I like to thank some of the community members for helping me guide through this game and I also thank @Sirrian and @Nimhain for making this game especially possible, and a little thanks to Pipework Studios for porting this game to Xbox One and PS4. I wish all of you a great successful future.
So long everyone!

R.I.P. My GoW playtime
November 11th, 2015-November 18th, 2018 (this Sunday will be my final ever day playing this game)

4 Likes

Good luck in everything else and if you looking for a great game you should try Red dead redemption 2

2 Likes

Im going to get that game this week, so my guild may need a new temp GM :smiley:
To the OP, good luck, i understand how you feel

2 Likes

“You tried too hard, man! You just ain’t ready for me yet.”