(Resolved) Ubastet is not killing second troop after killing the first

Platform, device version and operating system:

Ios. Apple iPhone 7
Version 12.0.1

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
_This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead.

I triggered Ubastet and he killed one troop but didn’t kill the second troop. In the screen shot the second troop was Elemaugrim.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It has happened in pvp twice tonight. It has started happening after I updated the game. I use Ubastet a lot and this has never happened before tonight.

Steps to make it happen again

I don’t know of any steps to make it happen. It just happens when I use Ubastet.

It just happened again. Ubastet should have died when the first troop died.

I think it happens when the second troop has a barrier. That never happened before. Is it supposed to happen this way?

Was a hero present on any of those teams? There is a hero talent that gives a barrier on ally death. This barrier goes up in between the “Ubastet does damage” and “Ubastet kill!” steps of Ubastet’s spell.

4 Likes

Yes I bet you are right. That seems like the correct answer to the issue. Thanks @Grundulum

Honestly, you really had bad luck on the second one but I find that choice to be annoying. The Hero talents are so unbalanced and that’s one of them. Yet old before fixed Ubastet would have killed through the Barrier anyway.

1 Like

Hey, I was playing with Ubastet a lot today and had no issues, I too suspect it was a barrier preventing the enemy from dying.

Let us know if you notice otherwise!

1 Like

I do believe the savior trai on the dragongaurd class was what was causing my problem. It’s good to know so I can look out for this on the future.

3 Likes