[RESOLVED] Sand Shark Attacks My Troops

Platform, device version and operating system:
Mobile, Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 10
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When activating Sand Shark, Sand Shark attacks a random team troop instead of a random enemy troop.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time I activate Sand Shark this happens. I noticed it after reset today. Yesterday I was playing with Sand Shark and was functioning as intended.

Steps to make it happen again
Fill up Sand Shark’s manna and cast Sand Shark’s spell.

1 Like

Oops! I am sorry but it is actually OS Android 9.

1 Like

I just tested on Explore and it happened to me.
Sand Shark ate my hero.
He is damaging allies.
I’m gonna try to record.
Platform Steam.

1 Like

Should be relevant as well:

1 Like

So, in this run that didn’t get recorded, I was able to devour enemies sometimes, even with Sand Shark continuing to harass my own troops. Once in the same battle that is recorded here, and once in a later battle after only hitting my troops for the first 6 casts. Both times it landed the devour it was on the first troop on the opposing team, my troops never got devoured, but based on the report above, this is probably not consistent. About 90% of the times I cast during this whole run, it was targeting an ally, or an “empty spot” (nothing gets damaged but the damage sound plays), as pictured in the video, so not sure what factors make it actually try and target enemies. Also as shown in the video, even the basic damage affect targeting an ally troop bypassed barrier (my Crysturtle had barrier and wasn’t devoured when the Sand Shark targeted it, it just died).

3 Likes

I did a few battles and devoured an random enemy once and sometimes had no damage at all to anyone.
and others, my allied troops got damaged or devoured.
I’m playing explore in Drifting Sands and can’t find a Sand Shark in the opposing team to see how it behaves.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into this everyone. The team I was running was my Dervish team: The Great Maw, Crystal Axe - Dervish, Sand Shark, Kraken. This is one of my favorite teams to do explore with. I had activated Sand Shark a few times today and it attacked The Great Maw the first time, my Hero the second time, and then I just paid attention to what was going on for a few more casts then came and done the bug report. All casts that I am aware of that I had did with Sand Shark attacked my team troops/Hero. But it I see that had I have done more casts, it would not have been all on my side that the attacks went to. Thanks again for your help with this and hopefully soon this can be fixed so I can run my Dervish team again.

Thanks for reporting this, I have passed it on.

1 Like

We have fixed this issue! If it’s still occurring please restart your game and device.

Thanks for reporting it. <3

3 Likes