Platform: iOS
Video or screenshots:
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was trying to start the game on iOS. The initial black flash screen loaded, the “Logging In…” progress bar completed, but then the process froze just before the “Loading Assets…” progress bar would normally show up. The color wheel in the bottom-right keeps rotating, but nothing else happens, and I’m unable to get into the game.
Steps to make it happen again:
Start Gems of War on iOS
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This issue just started a couple of hours ago (the first time I tried to load the game today on iOS). Everything was working fine prior to that.
My game is fully updated on both iOS and PC. I installed the newest patch soon after it came out, and I have been playing on both platforms without any issue until today. Everything seems to be working fine on PC, it’s only iOS that has this issue.
Already tried:
- Loading the game while my phone is connected to WiFi
- Loading the game while my phone is using only celluar data
- Toggled airplane mode on and off
- Restarted the phone