(Resolved) Glitch/bug/or you could have no name?

Platform, device version and operating system:
Ipad Air, IOS12.1

Screenshot or image:

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:**I had expected to see the players name

_This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead.
I was looking the leaderboard

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This was the first time

There names are in Chinese. If you switch to that language then they will show.
For some reason the Chinese characters don’t appear for the English translation of the game. So yeah I guess a bug, but definitely one the devs are aware of since they also can’t see their names. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you! I had never tought of that!

1 Like

It’s not just Chinese. There are a lot of other characters that the game doesn’t display. It’s a pretty low-value bug that doesn’t need a fix, right up until one of the people with a name like that harasses people in chat.

1 Like

Thanks, it was the first time i see it, but yeh you have right, and it is just bad, that if you dont know about this issue/ bug than you can think that this people are cheating or hackin, but clearly this is not what it is happening. But i think if peoples see this for first time, and they are looking for a guild, maybe it could them turn away from that team, because they dont no what the think about this bug.

Hey @Corvus, thank you for your bug report. I’ll ask the team about this.

Hello @Corvus, the team have acknowledged the issue so I’ve made a report for them to investigate. If there is a resolution it likely won’t occur until at least next year with the 4.3 update as we’ve missed the ship for the next update version 4.2 (Guild improvements) for a fix. Sorry about that :frowning:

1 Like