[RESOLVED] Emperinazar map replaces Fang Moor Faction delve

Platform, device version and operating system: Windows 10 v 20H2, Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I’ve heard talk of future troops and maps appearing in Fang Moor so I decided to find out for myself. It appears that a planned Faction, Emperinazar, has appeared in place of the Fang Moor delve.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It’s happened to another gamer whose name I won’t disclose, however I tested it for myself and it happened for me as well.

Steps to make it happen again
Go to the Underworld, if you have unlocked Fang Moor start a level 50 or lower delve.

8 Likes

Can confirm its the case for Xbox One as well (at Level 500 no less).

Clearing the Boss Room doesn’t let you end the run. I had to clear the 2nd battle in the middle row as my last battle to get delve rewards, though there was no credit to Emperinazar (though I don’t know if it credits to Fang Moor or if it just can’t credit a faction that’s not available).

The previous run, the 2nd battle in the middle row ended my run prematurely despite winning.

3 Likes

ARGH… I use Fang Moor for my daily 3 delves because it has my highest Hoard level (320). I didn’t make it as far as IdleOne… my run ended on the third room I did… 22 chaos shards, wooo…

1 Like

The devs are aware of this bug and are working on it. Please don’t waste any sigils on Fang Moor. If the run was started on an earlier day, you are safe to continue with the run, but otherwise you should not use a sigil in Fang Moor today

2 Likes

A round of applause for the QA team.

1 Like

Thanks @Hawx

Did they announce this in a public channel, or is this another instance of the Devs communicating more with Beta testers than the rest of its customers, even when it comes to non-Beta stuff?

Either way, it is appreciated that you took the time to share it with us in the official forums during the weekend, whereas the Devs are doing their usual TGIF ( Gems of war developer - Gems of War | Forums )
:pray: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve seen an official announcement but I know it was 2am for the devs when beta testers discovered this bug. I personally alerted the devs (even though its unsociable hours and a long weekend in Australia) and hopefully when office hours resume there could be someone to officially announce the issue but for now the most I can do is alert people to the issue and advise them how not to waste sigils.

I’ve posted announcements in the main discord servers and even let Taran know so he could also push an announcement to any discord servers I wasn’t a member of so hopefully community word of mouth will suffice until an official announcement can be made.

If I hear anything new or that it is resolved I’ll be sure to pass on the information here and via the discord routes.

6 Likes

It is up on the Zendesk as a known Bug as of 2 hours ago

3 Likes

First faction run with Hoard 100 and Kingdom at 10 Power level failed. I forgot how much these troops suck.

Second faction run with Hoard 122 and Kingdom at 11 looks like a failure as well. I need 315k more gold to get Khetar to 14.

Don’t look at me like that, other me. What, didn’t players take advantage of the Harpy when they didn’t respawn? Or what about Spectral Knight, when he wasn’t dealing buffed dmg. I didn’t benefit from those bugs, although I did complete Primal Rift before the path was corrected.

If it works, it works. If I get banned, so be it. I doubt I’ll get 315k gold by Monday anyway. As I’ve said elsewhere, it Halloween on WoT.

1 Like

Im on xbox. It counts for Fang Moor renown. I finished 1st middle room but lost both Dargons, so I retreated and was awarded the last 350 renown I needed for this delve. I feel dirty completing it this way, but 1 less delve to worry about and 1 less pet to max.

3 Likes

Resolved. :axe::rage::shield:

1 Like

Yes that happened to me and I lost one delve run because of that. I was doing level 500 yesterday.