[reported] Where to get treasure troop incorrect

The King’s Crown troop’s where you can get from (the new 9.4 feature) says exclusively soulforge (crafted from major orb of growth), but it can also come from chaos shards. I would imagine the same issue applies to the Gold Ring troop (crafted from minor orb of growth), but I wasn’t able to validate as I have too many.

Top right corner of screenshot.

The “where to get it from” for the immortal weapons (bottom left of screenshot) is also wrong.

3 Likes

The gold ring says the same thing. How many is too many, i can see the text box ws 7741 of them.

Oh, I thought you could only see the comment for the unowned ones and that the owned ones was on the QOL list for later, but I can see now that you can also see the comment on the owned troops too.

1 Like

Interestingly, I noticed on release of the newest Immortals (Thalassa and Girthrok) that their pets were being pulled by Gemologica as “rescue pets” instead of “immortal pets”. Checking today, it has been corrected. I wonder if they missed their weapons too.

There is also an error in the description of the troops that are currently available in the PvP store. It says that you need to wait for them to appear in SoulForge.

1 Like

Its a bug that its showing on weapons at all.