[Reported] Victory talisman reduces xp to only 4 instead of normal 146?

When using the new vicctory talisman to double your xp it actually reduces your games xp

to only 4! It can be repeated every time. On an android Os 10 tablet 6 . See pic for an example

What it should look like in terms of xp:

8 Likes

They’re only trying to help people to not increase too fast in level so they don’t get fewer VP. :rofl:

19 Likes

I have the same situation, instead of the usual 103 xp, when using the Victory Talisman I only get 3 xp :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencaptures and for letting us know what platform you originally found the issue on.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue!

3 Likes

Hey, it’s fixed. Sweet. Thanks

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: @gmorin2

Thank you for confirming that this issue has been resolved for you.

Please answer some extra quick questions to prevent this issue from happening again:

When this issue was happening…

• Did you notice a reoccurring specific troop in battles?
  • Was the number of enemy troops the same whenever the issue happened?
  • Did you notice this issue happening in a specific region?
1 Like

Please provide your Invite Code and Platform

1 Like

So with same team in the same kingdom (Geheron) I got the new results as reported. I could not repeat the same enemy battle if that’s what your asking…

GUYMORIN76_QUPM android os 10

Platform, device version and operating system: IOS

Screenshot or image: NA

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected the victory talisman to double victory points in PVP, but that didn’t happen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always. Today.

Steps to make it happen again
Start PVP, get valhawk encounter, get new monolith, win three battles in Oracle tower, get Victory talisman, continue PVP and surprise… no double VP.
My invite code: ATREY_FHKR

To double check, just in case.

• Did you make sure your Victory Talisman was active? (As they are not automatically applied)
2 Likes

You’re right, the talisman was not equipped. It’s a strange decision to not equip the talisman automatically though.
By the way, while we in touch and in order not to create a new topic, maybe you can tell me why I met 19k troops in PVP? My troops is 14k only. Previously, PVP was like this: on the left is a weak troops, in the center is a decent opponent, on the right is a strong one. Now all three are 19k. How to win?

No no, that’s good.

We want to use it for the highest VP battles, right? And we don’t want to spend gems on finding them.

3 Likes

This.
Ideally, I’d go even a step further and require victory talisman to work for one game only.
Right now, once activated, it lasts for every game until you run out of copies. Turning it on before useful battle seems to me less off a hassle than remembering to turn it off after that rare worth-VP battle and not waste on junk battles that make up most of what is being offered.

I’ll probably just be hoarding mine for time being and wait (not holding breath, though) for what they do to fix high level player VP situation.

7 Likes

Yes, that makes sense. It’s just that some aspects of the game are not obvious to new players. Perhaps the devs needed to provide hints.
P.S. I think the new PVP victory points system is incorrect. It seems that the game only takes into account the level of opponents and not the power of the troops. It’s weird. I’m 1089 lvl, my opponents are 1300+ lvl and I’m not awarded 90 vp, but an average of 75 vp.

To get the full 90 base VP, your opponent would have to be at least 500 levels higher than you. If you’re at 1089 and your opponent is in the 1300s, then 75 base VP sounds about right.

Opponents has 19k+ troops, I have 14k and I spend a lot of time to defeat him, is that ok? I don’t think it’s “right”.

It makes no sense to tie victory points only to level. Level can be increased quickly if you are in a guild and grind a lot. This doesn’t mean that the power of your troops will be high. VP should be tied to the power of the troops. Am I the only one who thinks new system broken?
I ask this question all the time and no one answers.

1 Like

All your points were raised basically on day one of the update and all there’s been is thet are apparently looking at base points for 1500+ but what that entails is anyone’s guess.

1 Like

I don’t quite understand what you’re talking about, English is not my native language.
To be clear.

1. My troops are 14k. More often than not, I get all three opponents in PVP with 19k+ troops. Obviously it’s hard for me to beat them. Instead of getting 90 VP (victory points) for difficult fight, which would be fair, I get less VP due to the fact that the game ties VP to the level of the opponent, not the power of the troops.
  2. I don’t understand why all three opponents have the same high difficulty. I don’t have a choice of opponent, they are all hard.
    Why can’t it be done as before? The opponent on the left is weak and gives 50 VP. The opponent in the center is equal to the power of my troops and gives 75 VP. The opponent on the right is strong and gives 90 VP.
1 Like