[Reported] Underspire not accessible via Xbox

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox Series X

Screenshot or image:
None

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Trying to use controller to access Underspire in Wild Plains … cursor will not move to Underspire. Technically can access via Game Menu, but should be able to via Kingdom

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every attempt. Since update 7.0 became available.

Steps to make it happen again
Access Wild Plains via XBox, Try to navigate to Underspire

1 Like

Same, I have to go to the Underspire via Game menu in the meantime.

1 Like

My whole guild and me have the same issue. Also Xbox …

Can confirm this is present on Switch too (our current kingdom is Whitehelm), the “Underspire” panel is not selectable via D-pad (only via touchscreen).

Same on PlayStation.

Hello :slight_smile:

I’ve let the development team know about this issue to investigate.

In the meantime a couple quick questions:

• Have you attempted to play Explore in other Kingdoms before trying to access Underspire in the Event Kingdom?

• Please provide recorded video footage of this issue

• Invite Code + Platform/Device

Or someone in your office could actually try and play your own game for once, since it has been reported on Xbox, PlayStation and Switch … :wink:

3 Likes

How exactly do you record footage of a button press not moving the cursor?

1 Like

While you’re at it. Epic trials not available from Games tab either. Both located in the same kingdom …

Can confirm the same inability happens if using a controller on Steam. No recording, but believe me using a controller and pressing the D-pad to move in any and every way possible will not allow access to the Underspire section.

Also, I did not do any explore before I initially tried to access, but have done plenty since and it’s still inaccessible, if using a controller.

My footage:

Switch has the advantage of being able to toggle input methods at any time (and the UI reflects the current input method). For this video, I alternate between controller inputs first, touchscreen inputs second, using an Explore kingdom first, then the Underspire kingdom second. Timestamps are noted in the video:
0:00 - Explore mode, controller input (right, right, up)
0:09 - Explore mode, touchscreen input
0:16 - Underspire mode, controller (right, right, up … up, down/up/etc)
0:24 - Undcerspire mode, touchscreen input