[reported] Unable to Purchase Level up pack II & visually incorrect prices

Platform:
Xbox Series X

Video or screenshots:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expected to buy able to buy the 2nd pack after the first one. Instead the pack’s price increased and an error occurs.

Steps to make it happen again
Buy level pack 1 and try to buy the level pack.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Can happen once on an account. Persists after game restart and console reboot.

Just look at the price. I also wanted to report this, but it’s probably not a bug. :sweat_smile:

I think it was $30 before buying the first pack.

I didn’t buy the 1st pack and still had 3k right from the start on the 2nd. No other price before.

ive reported both the wild price (which should be visual only) and the error

1 Like

does it change at all after closing out of the game completely?
Both not being able to purchase and the price visual issue

Yes. I even restarted the console to no effect.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s worth the price :rofl:

2 Likes

These level up offer packs are unavailable on Switch.

Just like many, many other offers that will probably never be available…

Not a bug, also announced earlier and is in the Known issues article. They are with Nintendo awaiting to be processed after approval.