[Reported] The Maze Banner is broken ... Again

(emphasis mine)
Maybe you’ve noticed how incredibly impartial I am about reporting bugs?
I will not apologize for this.

Did you follow that discussion when it was happening? The response was: while the devs have been able to reproduce it & start analyzing it, it appears INCREDIBLY dependent on a very specific sequence/timing of events internally (and for all we know, could be a deeply rooted issue with the game’s overall structure). AND it requires a clientside fix, which always involves more time than a simple content update from the server.

Since it appears linked to Khafru’s third trait specifically, it’s possible they could issue a workaround by changing the trait (remember Groevanga?) but that is also technically a game balance change so it’s something they (presumably) don’t want to do outside of extraordinary circumstances (like an actual game crash). Yes, it sucks that the only available workaround in the meantime is “just don’t use Khafru” – which also presumes it only happened with a player’s Groevanga, and not just the Troop on either side (which you wouldn’t necessarily be able to work around).