[REPORTED] Spell Images Distorted

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Usually I can see enemy troops, and spell images are as big as the troop image. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to see the new Faction troops and all spell graphics are messed up.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Ever since the Dark Quadrilateral Faction released.

Steps to make it happen again
Fill a troop to full Mana. For bonus points, do it in the new Faction filled with mysterious and spooky black squares.

4 Likes

I think it’s related to the missing images on troops. It started happening to me when Scourge came out, but then it did fix itself (or somebody fixed it).

It hurts my eyes to play like this :'-/ system details:

That was fast!
Fixed (at least, for me).

1 Like

My spell images are still distorted throughout the whole game on Android. They were OK yesterday (just the missing artwork for the new faction) but today I have this in any battles when a spell is ready to be cast or I view my spell. Dungeons, pvp, explores, all are like this

2 Likes

Weapons are also distorted in the teams menu.

Please include your device when making bug reports @Starlite and @NerdieBirdie.

1 Like

It’s happening on all android devices as far as I know. My Galaxy S9 for sure.

This only just started for me Sunday 10 PM EST. Android 8.1.0 OnePlus 5T. It was fine before then.

Edit: One of the following two things fixed it for me. I just don’t know which.

1. Game restart.

2. Switching game modes. After restart I did PvP and the spell images were fine. Before restart I was finishing the faction assault (not with faction troops) and those spell images were distorted. I did the faction assault earlier today and it was fine though. So I think a restart fixed it but not sure.

1 Like