[Reported] Some upgradable doomed weapons not recognized by the game

Playstation

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I have enough Forge scrolls to upgrade Doomed Tanto by1 level, but the upgradable icon does not appear and neither does the weapon appear when I search for upgradable weapons.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happens with doomed weapons where I have just enough forge scrolls for the next level, in my case level 2 for brown, green and purple.

Steps to make it happen again
I first noticed this issue some time ago. It persists.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed this on PC/Android as well, for quite some time.

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencaptures.

Other than the Doomed Tanto, please list any doomed weapons that you are aware of that are having this issue!

I’ve created a report for the development team in the meantime :slight_smile:

It might be better if it just considered something “upgradeable” if it isn’t yet fully upgraded. Without regard to whether you have the resources in inventory to upgrade it. I say that particularly now that orbs are a thing and it doesn’t seem to equate those orbs with having the necessary resources.

1 Like

In my case, also Doomed Baton, Doomed Cauldron, Doomed Magi, Doomed Poignard, Doomed Potions. All are +1 and I have 2 forge scrolls available for each color. For the other doomed weapon colors with +1, I have more scrolls available and they are recognized as upgradable. Forging more scrolls might resolve the problem but not the bug.

1 Like

Perhaps a duplicate of this. If not a duplicate, most likely related.

2 Likes

You are correct, it’s the same issue.

2 Likes