[Reported] Silvermarks are gone

Can’t see them since the update. Can still be found from resources menu, so no biggie…
Platform android something…

1 Like

That’s odd, what phone/tablet are you playing on?

1 Like

Ummm, it’s samsung galaxy tab A

I’/m guessing the old tried and true turning the game off and on again didn’t solve it hey?
I’ve reported this to the team.

Yeeaaah, that didn’t work :joy:

1 Like

After doing hours of research I noticed the same issue on my phone, which is also android based, Honor 8s. Both devices are a bit ancient…

1 Like

Hmmm, I’ve reported it to the team and also asked if one of them can have a quick check on their android (I’m an iPhone/iPad person) :ninja:

3 Likes

I haven’t updated my PC/Mobile version yet and everything seemed fine here.
Game version 7.3
iPhone version 17.3.1

I’ll update both and report back in a few minutes.

We found the cause of the issue, so it’s on the list of things to fix.
It will be a client fix unfortunately, so @terberos you may be stuck not able to see your Silver Marks on that screen until then. It’s device dependent and it seems like you have 2 with the issue :frowning:

I think you might be able to try reinstalling on one of the devices to see if that fixes it, but I’m not 100% sure that will do it. It’s also possible multiple reinstalls might fix it. But that is a lot of effort and downloads for a not guaranteed result on a small thing. I’ll leave it up to you if you want to do that, if it were me I’d probably wait :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As mentioned before it’s really no biggie, so I’ll wait. If i start doing all those maneuvers there will be smoke coming out from my oldish devices and from my ears :joy:

3 Likes

FIXED!!! Kinda…

4 Likes

Charge your phone

2 Likes