[REPORTED] Runepriest quest returns

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, Win 10 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I’ve already unlocked and maxed the Runepriest Class, so I was rather surprised to see the Class Quest icon appear on my map. Apparently, the game thinks I should do the quest again. I don’t dare click it, in case I lose 100 levels of Runepriest leveling!

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just noticed it now.

Steps to make it happen again
No idea. But restarting the game did not fix the problem. Nor did starting the game on iPad, nor loading again on PC.

What should I do?

1 Like

Just do the quest.

It was probably meant to unlock the possibility to upgrade Soulforge levels 11-20 - there are two battles with Cursed Gnomes and some sentences - but never was released with the update.

5 Likes

I played it. Nothing happened, my Sentinel is still at where it was.

Looks like they added 2 battles to the quest line, those are the only ones you need to do:

1 Like

It unlocks cursed gnome random encounter. So do it if you’d like to see more cursed gnome?

1 Like

Not even localized (german) :thinking:

Hey all,

This is actually related to a future update :eyes: I’ve let the team know and it’s should be removed in the next 24hrs.

It should not affect any existing players though.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

Related to “Future” update… even though the plot points describe recent past update :thinking: :woman_shrugging: (who is Drenza, why does the new cursed soulforge exist). Either way an enjoyable tiny piece of lore I thought

Yep, gone now.

Might want to get some Luther text, to make it less confusing. :slight_smile:

And it’s gone? I was wondering if not doing this quest line was why I haven’t gotten any cursed gnomes.

Nope. They’re just super rare.

1 Like