[Reported] PVP Pass & Burning Marks Early Access

I downloaded the Immortals update from App Store (latest iOS). In the app, I downloaded all assets. I looked into the “…” and “!” Bug briefly but I don’t think I’ve played the game otherwise today. I purchased the 50 gold mark pack yesterday (far left big picture in home tab). After I read the immortal card details, I went to the PvP shop.

In the home tab, the far left big picture that is like the featured offer, it was glitched. I don’t have a picture but the top right corner and bottom middle had “XXX” and the main picture was black.

I clicked on it out of curiosity and it showed the PvP season pass for $19.99 CAD. I bought it to see what would happen because I already saw the PVP season started in 5 days. The PVP pass didn’t do anything at all so I either need to be refunded that or have it go toward the season that starts on Monday.

Anyways I went back to the PVP shop and saw the same glitched black and XXX offer. I clicked it out of curiosity again and it was a burning marks pack that gave 50 marks, 5 swift and 5 VP talismans. I bought it again for a 2nd burning mark pack and then the home tab fixed itself sort of. It’s displaying Porcules instead of the gold mark pack it normally does.

I was able to get early access to immortals because of this. All screenshots I have available are attached below. Time for invoices appears to be pacific time but my time zone is actually mountain.

2 Likes

@Bramble and @Kafka I’m tagging you given this may be an high priority since it affects the economy.

Hello, :slight_smile:

Please provide your Invite Code so the team can investigate further.

I’ve let the team know about this current issue and included your screencaptures!

Please also let us know if this issue is on other platforms?

@Bramble my invite code is TYLER_GYFA

I don’t really play on any other platforms. I checked my wife’s iPhone (15, latest iOS). I reproduced the same steps (except for the prior day gold marks purchases). Her phone showed a normal featured offer on the home page. I checked with someone else I know on discord and their PVP home tab appears normal as well.

Just confirming I do still have a gold mark purchase for today, if that’s at all relevant.

Hello :slight_smile:

Yes that is very much relevant and all the information is super helpful thank you!

Please contact Support via Ticket so we can help you with the refunding process :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick question, did you close Gems of War completely to have the PVP Shop reset back to showing the Gold Mark packs?

(Trying to figure out what happened in between your PVP Home tab showing Porcules to now the correct Gold Marks.)

Please note that this is a critical issue that would put someone ahead of other players and cause unfairness regardless. :slight_smile:

@Bramble Hi again, it is still on Porcules, even after closing app and re-opening… I should have clarified the gold marks are in the premium tab. Both my wife and Discord friend both saw gold marks on their screens though.

Here are screenshots as of right now:

Gotcha, thank you!

Currently, I would advise against touching that particular square.

Please let me know if your PVP Shop still has Porcules after daily reset today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do! I’ll go create the support ticket now. Thanks and good luck diagnosing

1 Like

@Bramble i just read your official news post. It notes that after you buy the gold marks you get the X’s one. I’m not sure if you had another user or if this came up in your testing after my bug report, but I never bought gold marks today. I bought them yesterday. Should I not buy gold marks today to be safe?

As for the icons and trying the immortal on a team, I never tried those steps. I just did now. For the icons, I got a cliff error as noted. For the team, I didn’t have an issue playing with the immortal for 1 match but I removed it to not create a problem for other players.

Is there a way to get the icons back in new season (1 silver and 1 gold as seen in one of my screenshots above)?

1 Like

I also had this button appear right away when I first opened the shop after the update. Clicking on it shows the purchase window to buy the PvP premium pass. I didn’t buy it or any gold packs prior. The button is gone now. Looks like a temporary bug that appears when you open the shop for the first time after the update. Then gets replaced with the gold mark pack after.

1 Like

Thanks for getting that screenshot. I was having to describe it from memory.

Hey Bramble,

Just confirming Porcules is still there after daily reset. Even after closing the app and re-opening it.

1 Like

@Bramble it went back to gold marks now. Looks like maybe it needed 24 hours?
After buying it went to Porcules not X’s.
Maybe you’ve got it fixed now