[Reported] PVP Goals not totalling correctly

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The PVP goals dont match up with even what I have played for this week and this doesnt include last weeks totals. I have 90 wins this week, but it only shows 40 in my goals. Also the enemies killed is much lower than it should be

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since the new PVP update and season

Steps to make it happen again
Not sure. I didnt check stats last week, but noticed the difference this week

You don’t make progress on tier 2 until you manually claim tier 1. That’s probably what happened here.

This should absolutely be changed/improved.

6 Likes

There isnt a claim option for either one though in the goals. Ive also claimed what I can on the Pass. Is there somewhere else I am supposed to be looking?

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you claimed the first tier 55 battles ago. The excess battles that you did before that (after completing tier 1) were ‘wasted.’

Or wait, you mentioned ‘this week’ - you know those don’t reset weekly, right?

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencapture.

Please note that these goals do not reset weekly.

And as others have previously described, if you do not claim your rewards manually, unfortunately the “excess” battles do not count towards progression of the next stage.

Please note that this is something that I’ve let the development team know about and will be making a Quality of Life request for!

Thank you for the reply. If that is the issue I agree it needs to ne addressed because it doesnt work that way for the usual weekly tasks. They continue to compile and you can collect them all at once. Lesson learned, but at least it makes sense