[Reported] Phantom Fox's Mana Burn

Windows 11 x64

Screenshot or image: I’m a new forum user, cannot upload more than one screenshot, which would be useless. Cannot show before/after, and too lazy to collage.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Phantom Fox second spell of choice is “mana burn the first two enemies”, and this spell doesn’t work properly. Mana Burn deals damage equal to caster’s magic + mana collected by enemy, if not immune to mana burn, or has a spell damage reduction. This doesn’t work with this new troop. Its damage doesn’t keep count of its magic, dealing only damage equal to mana collected by enemy.
I also tried Phantom Fox in team with another troop which deals damage with Mana Burn (Queen Mab and Jackelope) to check if there is a bug with Mana Burn mechanic itself, but they work fine. The problem is only with the new troop Phantom Fox.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens everytime the spell is cast, no exception. Doesn’t matter if you play in delve, pvp, or explore.

Steps to make it happen again
Simply cast Phantom Fox second spell.

11 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

@Technetium
Thank you for the report.

I’ve managed to reproduce this issue and passed on the details to the development team!

1 Like

Any idea when this might be fixed? We now have an event running where Phantom Fox is one of the few usable troops and it still doesn’t do the damage described 3 months later.

1 Like

Many months later and the same problem appears in the Switch version.

3 Likes

10 months later and still not fixed.

1 Like

Yeah, sadly. What’s the point of reporting bugs? Is it worth spending time? Seems Like devs have other priorities. This bug Is bad, really bad, making this troop completely useless, I Wonder what Is there so more important that they don’t care about this one. Shaking My head

1 Like

It’s just a single troop, and not even a remotely prominent one. I guess this bug report got shipped to the north pole by accident, it might be better to create a new one instead of waiting another year for something to happen.

1 Like

The treatment this bug report has gotten makes opening a new one seem kind of pointless, no?