[Reported] Pet Tracker Misstated

Keeping this bug report short as it’s pretty straight forward. I’m on iPhone using latest version.

The pet collection tracker is misstated as seen in the below picture. It says I have all the pets but the Khaziel starry pet is not until Monday. This should say 314/315 and then on Monday it should say 315/315 not 316/315.

This is usually because they don’t count platform exclusive pets in the total.
So if you own ‘Steam Puppy’ or ‘X-Ball’ or the mobile pets you’ll always be above the total amount.

The same as your team slots counter, it exceeds the total because of VIP team slots I assume.

3 Likes

Yeah I assumed that for the banners as well. If my pet is only 1 above I wonder which pet is a mobile pet. I would have thought for both banners and pets the coding would be done dynamically enough to account for these contingencies.

The counter hast been wrong since day 1. Even without owning the exclusive pet there’s a difference.

Hello,

Thank you for the screencapture.

Please note that All starry pets were released in-game at the same time.

And yes, this is a purely visual issue, which can happen with the collection lists!

Hey @Bramble yes that’s right, sorry for the confusion. To clarify, since all starry pets were released at the same time, the denominator should be 315 and so on Monday (the first opportunity to get the starry borer), when I get it, it should say 315/315… but I’m guessing it will say 316/315 since I already have 315/315.

Is there a way to fix the visual for the collection? I would think the code would be dynamic enough to account for device pets and VIP team slots.

Hey @Bramble here is an updated screenshot as of right now (now that I own all pets on PC/Mobile).