[Reported] Ossifer team in Ancient Khet not saving

There is more about this issue in the below re other im’s.

1 Like

Gawd. My bug. My report. The specified Immortal on this report is not mentioned at all on your link. Can’t see why you would interfere or what 's to be gained.

Because it is the same bug and it isn’t dependent on a specific Immortal - it affects them all.

2 Likes

It’s probably not a conspiracy to “interfere” with you or your bug report. :eyes:

It’s helpful to link all of the report threads that concern the same bug. It makes it easier for everyone to find all of the related threads. That is actually a good thing if the point of bug reports is to get bugs fixed.

5 Likes

I’m seeing many similar topics getting openend in the forum. Better to merge them with this one @Bramble @Kafka and fix this bug soon

After a recent update in PvP, the team I was using disappears. Everything disappears completely: troops, class, banner, weapons. The error is very annoying.
Please fix this error!

3 Likes

Have it as well on Switch but only the 2 kingdoms that have Dragon as restricted troops. Can check later which kingdoms it exactly are.

1 Like

Are you using an immortal. There was a bug where using the immortal meant the team wasn’t saved on leaving

3 Likes

But only if the immortal doesn’t fit the weekly restriction. Say restriction is giant and your immortal is fey.

Last week, Glaycia team in her home region got saved because her troop type fit the restriction. But Ossifer team wasn’t.

1 Like

Outside of the teams that use Immortals resetting randomly - this is PVP working as intended.

What happened is that the alliances that “owned” the regions voted to change the restriction (happens on Sunday).

Due to restrictions changing, the teams you had been using in those regions that changed don’t meet the new restriction. To avoid errors/abuse, they just reset your teams.

The reason why the Dragon teams are still there is because that restriction didn’t change from last week.

It is very annoying. We’ve been requesting that they let us store our teams to be able to swap them easier…

Same bug. Just linking to keep things organized.

They have been merging them.

1 Like

immortals are too self-sufficient to remain on someone’s team :woozy_face:
since the team with immortals is not saved, those who use them in defense have random troops
but that’s good isn’t it? p2w troop doesn’t appear in the game

This is apparently a programming oversight.
Oops, forgot to turn off the restriction check on immortals

5 Likes

Not only that but if you only use teams with an immortal you never show up in another players game.

Out of 144 games I have ZERO/ZERO defense win/loss :sweat_smile:

4 Likes