[Reported] Old PvP still in game

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
old pvp is still accessible but without opponents

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
every time after following steps in video… first noticed today

Steps to make it happen again
follow steps in video

5 Likes

after mentioning this to my guild, you can get there the same way from heroes path. meaning “glory task”

1 Like

dude who DMed me to take this down… see they dont care, not even reported

You can also get there from “Path” window through “Glory” task. Click “Go to task” - and the old PvP opens.

Wow! Nice job, finding this.

yeah guild member told me as i was uploading video, wasnt going to redo it lol

If they’re pulling our old PVP defense teams for Central Spire, I wonder if we can set our PVP defense team through this.

For now i cant see why not

Nice catch. I’ve reported this but you can also test your team by setting it as your team in Central Spire then going to your Profile and fighting yourself. It’s a few more clicks but it’s still in there :slight_smile:

We may surface this better in future as we know it’s important to be able to test your teams.

3 Likes

add a REALLY hard test arena, just offer no rewards for it. the reward is testing your team

Update update: we’re putting this fix on the backburner and looking at adding even just a slightly better way to test your defence teams. Once we’ve added something we’ll fix the bug.

8 Likes

Guilty. Knew it was there, but didn’t want it to go away! I use the PVP battle history tab to recruit those without a guild. Can you leave the battle history as well?

They fixed the bug before adding a way to view other players’ profile cards after battling them (sad face emoji)