[Reported] NS is missing the new faction troop

platform: Nintendo Switch
the new faction event is missing the new Lapina Healer troop in the shop, plz fix this

4 Likes

It sure won’t get fixed in time. Development has a three day weekend this week. Maybe whatever caused this can at least be found out afterwards. Look forward to the usual 50 gems.

4 Likes

Dammit.

Note that the featured Troop in the Event Shop is “Lapina Explorer” which is (1) an Ultrarare (not Epic) and (2) a regular Pan’s Vale (not Faction) Troop:

Appropriate compensation would obviously start at 1x free Lapina Healer for each Lapina Explorer received in the event shop (which they can easily compile a list of).

As for me? I still need two more copies of this troop to ascend it to Mythic, so it’s almost kind of tempting…

3 Likes

A lame 50 gem compensation would be terrible, but it’s probably the typical thing that they are going to do.

It would be nice if they at least gave us a free “lapina healer” in the mail on Monday or Tuesday, but it’s probably not going to happen.

(I think it was an unforseen error on their part and lapina explorer was put in the underworld shop as a placeholder until the new faction troop was released)

“Be veeeeeeeery quiet. Today, we’re going to be hunting wabbits.”-Elmer Fud

1 Like

Hey all,

I’m so sorry about this. We’re reviewing how this got through testing.

We’ll be working on sending global compensation so everyone will get a copy of Lapina Healer in the next 48 hours.

We’ll update you once that has been sent out.

3 Likes

testing? :rofl:

Testing!? :crazy_face:

I can totally understand that “Lapina Explorer” and “Lapina Healer” are adjacent to each other when sorted alphabetically, but yeah, this is SUPER obvious stuff that should never slip through literally ANY amount of oversight. Especially when it can be detected programmatically (e.g. card base rarity == Epic, card kingdom == Faction name) in which case it shouldn’t even make it “to” your testers, let alone “through”.

1 Like