[Reported] No access to Guild War.... AGAIN!

Still not available on xbox. Looks like another busted week.

Hey everyone!

Thank you for posting this issue. This was escalated to the Development Teams so a fix could be worked on ASAP, which has now been release!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

2 Likes

I’m not seeing the fix on the xbox.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing this @OminousGMan

There’s 3 hours to reset. Do you really think that’s enough time for people to set their defenses? That’s assuming everyone’s online in the next 3 hours. This is going to screw over tons of guilds if you let it go.

Cancel this abomination while you still can.

4 Likes

Hey @MysticWeirdo

I’ve let the Dev Team know that Xbox is still having issues and they are investigating this now.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

So for people stuck at work all night, like myself and those sleeping, i guess your giving all of us the big F U right!?? Just reschedule guild wars for F’s sake, that and maybe try to be better in the future. Im asking for a lot, i know…

1 Like

Honestly I also think this war needs to be cancelled. And this is coming from a user who loves GW. 4h before reset is way too late. A lot of day 1 defences will be screwed. :frowning:

6 Likes

I see the fix on the xbox now.

I have 6/30 people in my guild with their sentinels maxed in my br1 xbox guild. You might want to scrap this before you create another needless disaster. You still have time.

3 Likes

Acknowledgement is one thing, but an apology is something different. It wouldn’t take much for someone to hold their hand up and apologise for their incompetency, whoever that is. Every week there is some kind of problem with this game.

1 Like

Unfortunately it was too late for me as I now not able to set first defense team. In order to get 12k I have to set 2 wrong defense teams.

This should have been cancelled and moved to another week.

3 Likes

Another example of this company not understanding their own game (or not understanding how time zones work).

1 Like

@ OminousGMan Has the problem been identified? Can we be sure that it won’t happen again next time?

Thanks for fixing the issue, only if this is fair solution I doubt that, 3 hours for reset most have now no good start coz they couldnt set their defense on time and place sentinel’s so yeah there is a GW but if its a fair one not imo! real pity :frowning:

1 Like

Check out by yourself what happened 4 weeks ago on switch:

…and we got no refund or vault week like other platforms.

Oh, and still non of the (actually) craftable myth in the forge btw…

Its all very well “acknowledging” yet another balls up that a simple QA test procedure would have identified instantly. But giving most players zero opportunity to set defences correctly is unacceptable, particularly in the competitive guilds. Nobody begrudges a national holiday of remembrance but delivering untested bugs week in week out shows a distinct lack of care, whilst the last ditch band aid fix compromises many who view wars as the main/only reason to play. Wars ruined again…hats off to you.

If you are under the level required for ranked PvP, or (I believe) if you were not in your guild at Monday/Tuesday server reset, you will see that message.