[Reported] Lore text for Hippolyta missing

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to see some lore text after upgrading Hippolyta to shiny level 1. More precisely, I was expecting to see more lore text than “Lore Text 1”. Squinting a little at the other two still hidden lore sections I’m not convinced I’ll get much more entertainment out of them.

Steps to make it happen again
Upgrade Hippolyta to shiny level 1, open Troop Lore.

6 Likes

Devs could just use ChatGPT if they don’t have the time to write it themselves? :thinking: :laughing:

In the mystical realm of Krystara, where magic and legend intertwine, there exists a legend that transcends time and space - the tale of Hippolyta, the Guardian of the Enchanted Isles.

Hippolyta, a valiant warrior and protector of her homeland, hails from the Enchanted Isles, a place where the very air hums with the songs of ancient trees and the waters teem with life-giving magic. From a young age, she displayed remarkable skills in the arcane arts and a profound connection to the land itself.

As the Enchanted Isles faced encroaching darkness and malevolent forces, it became clear that Hippolyta was destined for greatness. Her radiant spirit and unwavering dedication made her the natural choice to become the guardian of her people. With the blessing of the ancient spirits, she was bestowed with a magnificent staff, carved from the heartwood of the sacred Singing Grove tree.

6 Likes

Lore is nice and all, but with every other fire constantly going on, adding Lore to each troop is a lot of work that they won’t stay on top of.

If they could cancel the lore, they could release a lot more Shiny troops in a timely manner as well.

Maybe it’s good the lore is there then, so they don’t release (even more) too many shiny troops than we can keep up with :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah maybe! I don’t know with this game anymore.

I wish a majority of the Shiny troops weren’t just the Raid/Invasion/other event troops.

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencapture. @Fourdottwoone

For further investigation:

• Please let me know which mobile platform you are on
  • Please provide your invite code
1 Like

You won’t need those, it’s neither an issue with my account nor a specific mobile platform, it’s an issue for everyone. The language files are currently missing the lore entries [7428_LORE_1], [7428_LORE_2] and [7428_LORE_3], once those get added the lore text will show up.

7 Likes

are you sure Bramble bot can read this answer? :wink:

3 Likes